Nursery, Florist & Landscaping

Anyone who engages in, conducts, or carries on the business of propagating, growing, selling, dealing in, or importing into Idaho, for sale or distribution, any nursery or florist stock, or engages in the installation of landscape plants, or acts as an agent, salesman, or solicitor for any nurseryman, florist, landscape contractor, or dealer in nursery or florist stock must first obtain a license to do so from the Idaho State Department of Agriculture (ISDA).

ISDA will inspect nurseries and florists as often as the department considers necessary to facilitate exports and to detect and control pests and diseases.

Nursery License Search

Search for a Licensed Nursery 

Bee Registration, Apiary Inspections & Permit to Move bees into Idaho.