Division of Animal Industries
Major programs and services include:
- Disease control and eradication.
- Maintaining an animal disease-free status for the state.
- Inspection and testing of animals, milk and milk products.
- Inspection and approval of dairy and beef waste systems.
- Inspection and licensing of dairy processing facilities and various other animal agriculture facilities.
- Enhancing the viability of rural communities by providing leadership in managing Idaho’s natural resources and assistance in resolving rangeland management issues.